Paul Kennedy MBE Director and Owner
Paul’s areas of expertise are:
- Creation of strategic business and marketing plans
- Advising convention bureaux and destination marketing organisations on strategy, organisational design and business planning and implementation
- Management, governance and organisational design and implementation
- Destination strategies including integration of the issues of the knowledge economy, ambassador schemes and destination marketing
- B to B meetings industry events, Creation of meetings industry professional education programmes
- Speaker, Facilitator and moderator for industry organisations and events
- Coach and mentor to individual professionals
Paul has a wealth of international experience across both public and private sectors including running a multi-award winning convention centre; managing the largest portfolio of meetings industry trade shows across five continents and extensive team management and leadership.
He has managed, launched and developed a number of successful business enterprises and launched a series of respected international events which remain part of the meetings industry international calendar including Convene and The Meetings Show. In recent years he has worked with convention bureaux and national tourist organisations in Slovenia, Sicily, Lithuania, Saudi Arabia and Malta and businesses in the UK, USA, and Belgium.
Elisabeth Hansa is Owner of Support & Strategy On Demand, a client-focused service organisation for venues and destinations wishing to attract international events to their cities. With over thirty years of experience in convention centre management and marketing Elisabeth is a specialist in international associations with strong personal connections in all international meetings industry organisations.
Elisabeth’s areas of expertise are:
- Development of sales and marketing activity plans that have strategic impact
- Providing Industry “Best Practice” training and advice
- Providing training in lead research, sales & marketing
- Venue management structure and policies and practice
Elisabeth is an experienced speaker and university lecturer in the Meeting industry: ECM Summer School, Module University Vienna, Guest lecturer at Azerbaijan Tourism University, Hainan Tropical University, Hanoi University and a Thesis Coach for the Meetings Industry Topics.
Steen Møller is the Director and Owner of Open The World and has been creating and selling experiences within tourism with a range of senior line manager titles for more than 20 years. Most recently he was responsible for Business Events Denmark and the meeting design concept, Meetovation.
Steen’s areas of expertise are:
- Optimisation of organisational process and procedures
- Development Programmes for employees and management
- Strategic planning for destinations and venues including product development
- Design of business events with a focus on concept, purpose and ROI
- Sales, service and management training programmes
- Moderator and facilitator for meetings industry organisations and events
Over 10 years of experience of consulting has taught him that many companies struggle with the same issues concerning sales and strategy optimisation. A higher net profit demands focus on value based selling, but few have implemented it. Steen helps countries, destinations, organisations and private companies develop strategies and implement them through motivation and training of staff.